Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome, everypony!

I've decided to create a blog for this new project of mine, called "My Little Rhythm".
What is this all about? Well...

Inspired mainly by MysteryBen27's "Rhythm is Magic" videos, and the Rhythm Heaven games themselves, I decided to start a Rhythm Heaven-like pony game.
It will take some time, as I'll work in this only in my free time- but I'll keep this blog updated, as well as upload some videos every now and then, and you'll be able to download each new version that comes out.

Anyway, you can check out this first video I uploaded a few days back, in which I show you the basics of the game system, and what I call the "level 0". This video shows an already outdated version of the game, but still it works as a demostration.






Anyway, I hope you like it, guys! In a few minutes, I'll upload a new video showing some new stuff.

If you're interested in the project, be sure to follow the blog!
And go tell your friends! :P

See you later!