Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blog changes and update

Hi there, folks! I bring you some news to keep you updated.

First of all, the MLR project is not dead. I just have been in the last months of classes, and that means lots and lots of exams and study. I didn't even have much time to work in my music either!
Luckily, the exams are finally ending, and that means I'll regain my free time. Hooray for vacations!

Anyway, the actual main reason of why I'm making this post is to announce a decision I've made:
From now on, this blog will not only be centered in MLR info, but in all of my games. That way, I'll be able to post information about progress in my other games as well, so stay tuned!

The new URL will be http://sillymaregames.blogspot.com/ (don't ask me why)
I'll update the header image, links and blog info later, because I'm dead tired right now.

Anyway, see you soon, guys!